You can pay your property tax online using an eCheck, a credit or debit card, or PayPal. You will immediately receive an emailed receipt.
Payments made online by 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time on January 31 are considered timely.
- Funds must be from a U.S. bank account
- Costs $1 to use
Credit and debit cards
- Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover)
- Debit cards (Visa and MasterCard)
- Convenience fee of $3 (for balance under $100) or 3% (for balance over $100) added to card payments
Banks may have daily limits or may automatically decline large internet payments for security purposes. If you receive a declined payment notice, contact your credit card company or banking institution.
PayPal and PayPal Credit
- Convenience fee of $3 (for balance under $100) or 3% (for balance over $100) PayPal payments
- PayPal credit offers financing options for qualified property owners
- Go to the Travis County Tax Office shopping cart.
- Search for your account using your name, street address, or account number or six-digit billing number found on your bill.
- Click "Add to Cart."
- Click "View Cart."
- Select your payment type. You will be directed to Government Payments - EZNETPAY.
- Provide your email address and proceed with the checkout process.