Your payment is timely if you make it on or before Jan. 31.
- Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover)
- Debit cards (Visa and MasterCard)
- Money order
- Cashier's check
- Personal check
Convenience fee of $3 (for balance under $100) or 3% (for balance over $100) added to card payments.
Banks may have daily limits or may automatically decline large internet payments for security purposes. If you have a declined payment, contact your credit card company or banking institution.
Checks and money orders made payable to Travis County Tax Office.
Paying in person
- Schedule an appointment.
- Click Book new appointment.
- In the location drop-down, select Property Tax Payments.
- In the service drop-down, select Property Tax - Others
- Select an available date.
- Select an available time.
- Click Next.
- Review your appointment details, enter your personal information and click Book.
- Come to our office during your appointment.
Travis County Tax Office
2433 Ridgepoint Dr.
Austin, TX 78754
Walk-ins are welcome 7:30 a.m to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday but we encourage you to schedule an appointment to skip the line.