Travis County Tax Office

red placardYou must apply for your disabled parking placard in the county where you reside unless you are temporarily living in a different county while you seek medical attention.

To apply for a "temporary" (red) placard, you will need
Form VTR-214.

You must:

  1. Ask your doctor or health care provider to complete the Disability Statement section of the application
  2. Submit the completed application and $5 payment to your county tax office or the county tax office where you are seeking medical treatment.

How to Renew

  • To renew a "temporary" (red) placard, you must:
  • Reapply. A new doctor’s prescription is required.
500 400 300 200 100 1 2 3 4 5 6 7