Travis County Tax Office

glasses with liquids

Beer, wine and liquor licenses

The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) regulates the state alcoholic beverage industry. Rules related to county tax collector billings for beer, wine and liquor licenses are on the TABC website. Learn more about what license you need, how much it costs, and how to make a payment.

Payment methods

Make payments by mail or in person.

Two-year permit and fees table (PDF)

Check your permit type and related fees.
500 400 300 200 100 1 2 3 4 5 6 7