Travis County Tax Office

Disabled veterans parking placards and plates, renewal

Renewing disabled veterans parking placards and plates

To renew your disabled veteran parking placards and plates, fill out the Application for Disabled Veteran License Plate and/or Parking Placards (VTR-615) and have it signed and notarized by the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs. Or you may include a letter from U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs with your application, stating you have a:

  • 50% or more military service-related disability
  • 40% or more military service-related disability due a lower extremity amputation
500 400 300 200 100 1 2 3 4 5 6 7