Property tax payment methods, prepayments
Property tax prepayment
Travis county offers several convenient ways to prepay your taxes for next year. When you prepay, the money is held in an escrow account and applied to your property taxes before tax bills are mailed. Prior year taxes must be paid before you can begin escrowing payments.
Prepay using automatic withdrawal
Prepay online anytime
Prepay when you are ready using our online payment system:
- Search for your property.
- Once you find your property, click on your account number.
- Add your property to the shopping cart using the button at the bottom of the page.
- Determine how much you want to pay and enter it into the escrow amount column.
- Follow the prompts to complete the payment.