September 15, 2023
Tuesday, Sept. 19 is National Voter Registration Day. The Tax Office’s volunteer deputy registrars will fan out across Travis County to register voters and update voter records. The last day to register to vote for the Nov. 7, 2023, Constitutional Amendment Election is Oct. 10.
Travis County National Voter Registration Day locations:
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Travis County Tax Office, 2433 Ridgepoint Drive
- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Wheatsville Co-op, 4001 South Lamar Boulevard.
- 1 p.m. to 7 p.m., Pflugerville Library, 1008 Pfluger Street West.
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Austin Community College Eastview, 3401 Webberville Road.
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Austin Community College Highland, 5930 Middle Fiskville Road.