Travis County Tax Office

Title licensing program

A program for title paperwork runners (agents for vehicle dealers or title service companies). State law requires this program as a way to protect you and us. We issue every runner a Travis County a photo identification card that allows us to make sure we are only processing transactions from people authorized to represent your dealership or title service company. This way we have the ability to match your title and registration transactions to your representative and/or business. If there is ever a question, we have your contact information.

The application and additional program information below:

If you have any questions, email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

500 400 300 200 100 1 2 3 4 5 6 7