The day the court decides or completes your case is the same day you are required to pay court costs, fees and/or fines in full. If you cannot pay in full, enroll in the Standard Payment Plan.
- Payments are tailored to allow the defendant to meet their financial obligation to the court without creating a financial hardship on the defendant, their dependents or household
- Payments tiers are based on the balance owed
- Payment amounts start at $50 a month. If this minimum can't be met, apply for the Ability to Pay Plan
- Financial disclosure is not required for a Standard Payment Plan
- Standard Payment Plans are continually monitored for compliance until the balance is paid in full
- There will be a phone or an in person interview to discuss your payment terms
Apply in person
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Blackwell Thurman Criminal Justice Center
509 W. 11th St., Gault Annex Room 1.300
Austin, TX 78701
For more information
- Call: (512) 854-2400
- Fax: (512) 854-7950